In Stock

Fucare Libra 750W Electric Bike for Adults 32MPH 48V 20Ah LG Lithium Battery EBike

SKU: B0BQYQYHRH Category: Tags: , , ,
  • Free global shipping on all orders
  • 30 days easy returns if you change your mind
  • Order before noon for same day dispatch
Guaranteed Safe Checkout


Fucare Libra 750W Electric Bike for Adults 32MPH 48V 20Ah LG Lithium Battery EBike with Full Suspension LCD Color Display 20″*4.0″ All-Terrain Fat Tire Shimano 7 Speed Snow Commute Electric Bicycles…


Color: 20AH Graphite Gray


  • 【Power System】The 750W motor can provide Libra with up to 32MPH speed (after lifting the speed limit) and 80N.m torque can make Libra go over 30° high slope, conquer most road conditions. Combined with the 48V 20Ah LG cells lithium battery, which provides you up to 80 miles range, the Libra’s proven powertrain can accompany you treks and rides to challenges further afield. The Libra is equipped with a powertrain which has been approved by many Fucare users/owners over the past two years.
  • 【Patented Frame】Continuity the patented design frame of Fucare appearance style, Libra ebike has a thicker frame and multiple triangle structure. Larger force area and stable triangle structure means Libra e-bike has more bending resistance, shear strength, more stability and show better when it facing the same impact. Provide strong and reliable safety for Libra riders. The low-step frame design more inclusive of users, friendly for women, the elderly and people with knee problems for ride.
  • 【Built for Comfortable Riding】 The bike is designed with the road challenges of commuting and long-distance travel in mind. The Libra is equipped with multiple shock absorbs, shock front forks, and dual side spring rear shocks, allowing the rider to be fully cushioned on bumpy roads. 52T large cogs for a more relaxed riding position.
  • 【Guard your Safety Riding】 Libra electric bike braking system is a combination of power-off brake handlebars and disc brakes, which can quickly respond to braking commands. Shorter braking distance, get higher level of security. The headlight and taillight use LED lights and reflectors are placed in many places on the body to make the bike easy to catch in the dark, guaranteeing riders’ safety in various environments.
  • 【Thoughtful Service】Whole e-bike 85% pre-assembled, easy install after unpack. We provide unpack videos to guide you each step of the way after receiving your Libra, and specially placed removable installation guides for body parts. Allow you at ease to face the remaining 15% installation. Each Libra ebike comes with a 1-year warranty on major components (motor, battery, meter). Our established service team can provide you 24-hour with exclusive one on one service depending on your situation.

Additional information


Default Title


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Fucare Libra 750W Electric Bike for Adults 32MPH 48V 20Ah LG Lithium Battery EBike”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *