The Cuisinart Five-Burner Dual Fuel Gas Grill offers a range of cooking versatility by allowing you to grill and griddle meals all on the same unit. Experience the cooking versatility that is the Cuisinart Five-Burner Dual Fuel Gas Grill.
Easily adjust the Cuisinart Five Burner Dual Fuel Gas Grill to fit your needs with dual fuel valves for propane or natural gas (Model#ACC1056AF Cuisinart Natural Gas Conversion Kit sold separately).
- 670 square inches of total cooking area on heavy-duty cast iron cooking grates.
- Double wall insulated lid and firebox to retain heat for ultimate cooking experience.
- High-end porcelain-coated, cast-iron grates are durable, rust-resistant, and easy-to-clean.
- Heavy-gauge fully welded stainless-steel lid, complete with appliance style viewing grade window to monitor your food without losing heat.
- Prepare everyone’s favorite side dishes on the powerful 12,000 BTU side burner.
- Features five ceramic coated stainless-steel burners.
- Includes a large porcelain coated steel griddle for ultimate cooking versatility.
- Side shelves create an easy-to-use cook and prep space on any size patio.
- Maneuver your grill through the backyard or lock in place with four heavy-duty locking casters.
- Hang your favorite grill tools on the accessory PEG hooks.
- Built ready to use with propane but can easily be converted to natural gas (conversion kit sold separately).
- Warranty: 15-year stainless steel burners, 3 year all other stainless-steel parts and 1 year all other parts.