With today’s electric vehicles, a standard wall outlet won’t cut it anymore. The ChargePoint Home Flex adds 37 miles of range per hour to your electric vehicle.
The Level 2, 240V home charger delivers up to 50 amps of charging speed, charging your electric car up to 9 times faster than the typical wall outlet. Compatible with any electric car, the ChargePoint Home Flex was tested on leading electric vehicle models, such as the Nissan LEAF, Chevrolet Volts, Tesla cars, and more. Use the ChargePoint app to set calendar reminders, charging schedules, and review your charging data.
The WiFi-enabled EV charging station is compatible with Amazon Alexa devices. Install the home charging station indoors or outdoors. Installation by an electrician is easy. Choose from hardwired or plug-in installation. Plug-in installation with NEMA 6-50 outlet requires circuits rated 40A or 50A. The 23-foot long charging cable easily connects to your Toyota Prius Prime, BMW i3, or other electric vehicle.
Charge up for your commute from your own garage with the ChargePoint Home Flex EV Charger.
- Level 2 electric vehicle charging station compatible with any EV charges up to 9Xs faster than a standard wall outlet
- Tested on leading EV models: Chevrolet Bolt EV, Volvo Recharge, Polestar, Hyundai Kona and Ioniq, Kira NIRO, Nissan LEAF, Tesla, Toyota Prius Prime, BMW i3, Honda Clarity, Chrysler Pacifica, Jaguar I-PACE, and more
- Set a convenient charging schedule with the ChargePoint app, compatible with Alexa devices
- Energy Star rated electric car charging station features flexible amperage settings from 16 to 50 amps
- Easy indoor or outdoor installation by an electrician; Plug-in or hardwired installation available
- Plug-in installation requires circuits rated 40A or 50A
- For residential use
- Voltage: 240 V
- Cable length: 23 feet
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 7.06 x 7.07 x 11.19 inches
- Weight: 13.80 pounds