AVANTREK Cybertrack 200 Electric Bike Foldable 20″x4″ Fat Tire Electric Bicycle, 1.5X Faster Charge, 500W Brushless Motor 48V/10Ah Removable Battery, Shimano 7 Speed – Black
- FAST CHARGE: Fully recharge a 480Wh battery in less than 5 hours, delivering up to 50 miles with pedal-assisted mode. If you commute in pedal-assist mode 10 miles each day, 5 days a week, you’ll only need to charge once a week. Time Saver is Avantrek.
- REMOVABLE INTEGRATED BATTERY: Charge the battery on/off the bike. This e-bike features a removable battery that is hidden in the center frame and locks with a key for safe storage.
- 500W MOTOR: With 500W brushless motor and 55Nm of torque, this electric bicycle can reduce stress on your knees and thighs while riding, assisting you to conquer hills and inclines more effortlessly.
- BACKLIT LCD DISPLAY: An intuitive, readable display shows you the speed, battery, distance traveled and more. The LCD display visualizes your riding data, providing your navigation with more confidence and fun.
- FOLDS DOWN FOR TRAVEL: Easily folds down in 3 simple steps. Perfect for storage in your RV, SUV, boat, or living spaces. Take the Cybertrack 200 to visit your family and explore the world.
Details: AVANTREK Cybertrack 200 Fat Tire Folding Electric Bike High-volume tires, low tire pressures, more comfortable ride Technical Features: Fully charged in 3-4H with 3A charger, 1.5X faster than 2A charger 48V/10Ah Removable Built-in Lithium-ion Battery 500W Powerful Brushless Motor (750W Peak) Large Intuitive LCD Display & Adjustable seat and handlebar Q: What is the point of fat tire e-bikes? A: Fat Tire bikes are fitted with Extra-wide tires (4″ inches or more). Taking the best parts of fat bikes and e-bikes has always made sense. The”fatter” tires provide extra grip, traction, and stability combined with low tire pressure, which makes them an attractive proposition for anyone looking to explore diverse terrain, better than conventional tires. Q: How far can I go on a full charge? A: Up to 50 miles, more or less depending on your riding style, level of pedal-assist and/or throttle, rider weight, hills, and headwinds/tailwinds Q: What is the highest speed the e-bike will go？ A: It can go up to 20MPH on pedal-assist mode. Q: What are the suitable height and weight for this Cybertrack 200？ A: Recommended height is 5.08-6.23 Ft. Max load capacity is 265 lbs.